We are excited to announce the launch of the New Standalone Priority Wire & Cable Lifeline MC Website!
You can go to www.lifelinemc.com to find everything you are going to need about the Lifeline® MC fire resistive cables! The Lifeline® MC fire resistive cables were designed to meet and have successfully passed the two-hour fire rating certification test per UL 2196, Standard for Tests for Fire Resistive Cables.
You have 2 versions to choose from:
- Lifeline® MC: Two-Hour Fire Resistive Cables
- Lifeline® MC: Two-Hour Fire-Resistive Single Conductor Cables – UL 2196
Lifeline® MC Cables can be used in the following applications to provide survivability during a fire:
- Tall Buildings – Fire Pumps
- Emergency Feeder Cables – Ventilating Fans
- Stairwell Pressurization – Exit Lighting
- Elevators / OEO
- Emergency lighting for roadway and transit tunnel when cables include optional LSZH jacket over armor
Lifeline® MC Cables are preferred over Mineral Insulated (MI) cables, concrete encasement or the construction of fire-rated assemblies based on the facts that Lifeline® MC Cables are less costly and easier to install for many applications.
Make sure you ask your Invictus Sales Rep for more information on the Lifeline® MC fire resistive cables from Priority Wire & Cable and send in your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org today!